Select preferred map data from various providers. Some will provide additional layers (satellite view etc.) which you can toggle.
- map source
- Choose the provider to source map information from.
- max polygon points
- The find location module doesn’t display polygons with more points than this for performance reasons. Usually a country polygon has between 50,000 and 150,000 points.
- show OSD
- Choose whether to display the OSD controls at the top-left of the center view.
- filtered images
- Check this box to display only the images from the current collection (those shown in the filmstrip) in the center view. Un-check the box to display all images in the current library, where those images have associated GPS data. You can also toggle this option by pressing Ctrl+S.
- max images
- The maximum number of thumbnails to display on the map.
- group size factor
- Increase or decrease the size of area that causes images to be grouped.
- min images per group
- The minimum number of images that need to be placed in the same position in order to automatically create an image group for them.
- thumbnail display
- Define what information to show on the map display
- thumbnails: Display image thumbnails along with a counter.
- count: Just display the number of images (to free space on the map). Hover over the number of images to show the corresponding thumbnail(s). A count-only marker behaves the same way as a normal image thumbnail, in terms of color coding, scrolling, drag and drop etc.
- none: Show nothing.
- You can also cycle through these options by pressing Shift+S.