The functionality in darktable is separated into six different views:
- Manage images and collections.
- Develop a single image.
- Show geo-tagged images on a map and manually geo-tag new images.
- Send images to a printer.
- Display images as a slideshow, processing them on-the-fly.
- Remotely capture and save images taken with a connected camera.
You can switch between views by clicking the view name at the top of the right-hand panel (the currently active view is highlighted) or by using one of the following keyboard shortcuts:
L switch to lighttable D switch to darkroom M switch to map P switch to print S switch to slideshow T switch to tethering