Rotate the image 90 degrees at a time or flip the image horizontally and/or vertically.
The module is enabled by default and the orientation (rotation) is automatically set based on the image’s Exif data.
- Double click the label to reset to the default transformations
- rotate counter-clockwise
- Rotate the image 90 degrees counter-clockwise
- rotate clockwise
- Rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise
- flip horizontally
- Flip the image (mirror) horizontally
- flip vertically
- Flip the image (mirror) vertically
- show guides
- Tick the box to show guide overlays whenever the module is activated. Click the icon on the right to control the properties of the guides. See guides & overlays for details.