CollectHelper.lua - add buttons to help with collections
This plugin adds the button(s) to the “Selected Images” module:
- Return to Previous Collection
- Collect on image’s Folder
- Collect on image’s Color Label(s)
- Collect on All (AND)
It also adds 3 preferences to the lua options dialog box which allow the user to activate/deactivate the 3 “Collect on” buttons.
- Return to Previous Collection - Will reset the collect parameters to the previously active settings
- Collect on image’s Folder - Will change the collect parameters to be “Folder” with a value of the selected image’s folder location
- Collect on image’s Color Label(s) - Will change the collect parameter to be “Color” with a value of the selected images color labels, will apply multiple parameters with AND logic if multiple exist
- Collect on All (AND) - Will collect on all parameters activated by the preferences dialog, as such this button is redundant if you only have one of the two other options enabled
start CollectHelper with script manager.
Select the photo you wish to change you collection based on. In the “Selected Images” module click on “Collect on this Image”
🔗Additional Software Required