fill light (deprecated)
Locally modify exposure based on pixel lightness.
This module pushes exposure by increasing lightness with a Gaussian curve of a specified width, centered on a given lightness.
- The fill-light exposure (EV)
- The median lightness impacted by the fill-light. The lightness must be set manually but a color picker can be used to provide a guide based on a sample from the image. The lightness of the selected point/area is displayed in the gradient bar.
- The width of the Gaussian curve. This number is expressed in zones, with the full range being 10 zones.
- German (translation incomplete): Fülllicht (veraltet)
- Polish (translation incomplete): światło wypełniające (przest.)
- Português (translation incomplete): luz de preenchimento (obsoleto)
- Ukrainian (translation incomplete): заповнююче світло (застарілий)
- Dutch (translation incomplete): invullicht (verouderd)