darkroom view layout
From top to bottom:
- Navigate and zoom the center view.
- Take and view snapshots for comparison with the current edit.
- duplicate manager
- View and manage duplicates.
- global color picker
- Select and display color information taken from parts of the image.
- Manage tags.
- image information
- Display information about the current image.
- mask manager
- View and edit drawn shapes.
- Export selected images to local files or external services.
From top to bottom:
- A graphical depiction of the image’s light levels and colors. This module can be moved to the left-hand panel if desired (see preferences > miscellaneous > position of the scopes module).
- module groups
- Select module groups (if enabled).
- search module
- Search for a module (if enabled).
- processing modules
- The modules used to process an image.
- module order
- Choose the order in which processing modules are executed in the pixelpipe.
From left to right:
- Quick access menu for module presets. You can manage the contents of this menu by selecting “manage quick presets list…”.
- Quick access menu for styles. Hover over a style name with your mouse to show a preview of the current darkroom image with the selected style applied.
- second darkroom window
- For multi-monitor setup, allows the user to display a second image on another screen.
- focus peaking
- Toggle focus peaking mode.
- color assessment
- Toggle the ISO12646 color assessment view.
- raw overexposed warning
- Toggle raw overexposed indicators (right-click for options).
- clipping warning
- Toggle clipping warnings (right-click for options).
- soft proof
- Toggle softproofing overlays (right-click for options).
- gamut check
- Toggle gamut checking (right-click for options).
- guides & overlays
- Left-click to switch global guide overlays on/off and right-click to change the guide settings, including the color of all on-image drawing (masks, crop guides etc.)
You can also enable the filmstrip module at the bottom of the screen to allow you select and interact with the currently selected collection in the lighttable view.