opencl still does not run for me
As has been mentioned, OpenCL systems come with a huge variety of setups: different GPU manufacturers and models, varying amounts of GPU memory, different drivers, different distributions etc..
Many of the potential problems will only appear with very specific combinations of these factors. As the darktable developers only have access to a small fraction of these variations, please understand that we might not be able to fix your specific problem. There is not much we can do if we are unable to reproduce your issue.
If you are having issues with a specific device (and you have other OpenCL devices available) the first thing to do would be to try disabling just that device – see memory & performance tuning for more information.
If nothing else helps, the best option is probably to start darktable with
In the end there is nothing in darktable that only runs on GPU. Don’t let the lack of OpenCL discourage you – darktable’s CPU code is also highly optimized for performance!
- German (translation incomplete): OpenCL funktioniert bei mir immer noch nicht
- Polish (translation incomplete): opencl wciąż u mnie nie działa
- Português (translation incomplete): opencl ainda não funciona para mim
- Ukrainian (translation incomplete): opencl все ще не працює в мене
- Dutch (translation incomplete): opencl werkt nog steeds niet voor mij