Rotate the image 90 degrees at a time or flip the image horizontally and/or vertically.
The module is enabled by default and the orientation (rotation) is automatically set based on the image’s Exif data.
The orientation can also be set using the selected images module in the lighttable view.
- Double click the label to reset to the default transformations
- rotate counter-clockwise
- Rotate the image 90 degrees counter-clockwise
- rotate clockwise
- Rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise
- flip horizontally
- Flip the image (mirror) horizontally
- flip vertically
- Flip the image (mirror) vertically
- show guides
- Tick the box to show guide overlays whenever the module is activated. Click the icon on the right to control the properties of the guides. See guides & overlays for details.