map view layout
These modules are identical to the lighttable view. From top to bottom:
- Filter the list of images displayed in the map view.
- recently used collections
- View recently used collections of images.
- image information
- Display image information.
Here you can find the modules specific to the map view. From top to bottom:
- find location
- Search for a place on map.
- Manage a hierarchical list of location tags and their corresponding regions on the map.
- map settings
- Set up your map overlay information and map providers.
- Tag selected images.
- Apply GPX track data to selected images.
- Drag images from the filmstrip onto the map as described in the find location module documentation.